Crowning its own private vineyard and silhouetted against the dramatic escarpment of Tamborine Mountain in Queensland's Gold Coast Hinterland sits Wallaby Ridge Retreat reflecting a rustic earthy charm in tune with it's surroundings.
Discover some of the many local attractions........
........ just come and be immersed in an intimate true bush hideaway, nestled in the foothills and unspoiled wildlife corridors of Tamborine Mountain.
Enjoy the spectacular view of the Great Dividing Range.
Come and stay in rooms filled with old fashioned timbers in Mahogany & Silky Oak, Brass and the collection of oddments, lush textures and subtle colours which make this an unusual and eclectic mix of interior
· Stunning views from each room
· Fully self contained, spacious suites, comprising kitchen, living/dining area, bedroom (Queen beds) with ensuite
· All linen and towels supplied
· TV, Stereo and DVD in each suite
· Reverse cycle, individually controlled air-conditioning
· Spacious verandah area for each room with outdoor setting and private garden setting
· Room with wheelchair access and disabled bathroom
· Boutique accommodation to ensure your experience here is both pleasurable and relaxing.