a truly unique experience
As you pass through the beautifully hand-crafted iron gate, tucked away in the foothills of the Maleny Range, be prepared for an experience which will ‘blow your mind’!
Words fail description of ‘Hidden Valley’. You have to see it to believe it.
The meandering driveway ambles through the luxuriant sub-tropical rainforest to reveal the home which can only be described as spectacular with furnishings and fittings of absolute quality.
With accommodation for up to eight guests in complete comfort and privacy, Hidden Valley provides total tranquility and seclusion for a group seeking a break that’s very different.
Alternatively we offer perfect amenities for a wedding couples’ special day including the outdoor chapel featuring heart shaped pond, waterfall and statues.
Naturally catering, cars and everything else for that big event can be arranged. Hidden Valley provides the entire wedding facility……ceremony, reception and honeymoon venue.
Hidden Valley occupies nearly nine acres of unspoilt surroundings designed by mother nature and features:
- Running creek, rock pools and waterfalls
- Landscaped gardens – nearly 200 varieties of rose and hibiscus
- Bush rope walks for novices and the experienced
- Impossible rock formations
· Widescreen TV, DVD, Austar – surround sound throughout
· Picture windows bring the outside in
· Fabulous modern kitchen
· Indoor/outdoor gardens
· Outdoor sauna plus indoor and outdoor spas
· Separate Polynesian grass hut with bar and TV facilities
· Badminton court and pool table
· Complete office facility including fax, internet. Windows XP & printer
· Unique Queensland shaped, cascading swimming pool