Come and enjoy Cook’s House Maleny, luxury bed and breakfast, in the Sunshine Coast hinterland.
Following your gourmet breakfast you may spend a leisurely day reading and watching wildlife from the large verandah overlooking the valley, or engage in more active pursuits such as a dip in the swimming pool or walk around the property.
If you wish to explore further, your hosts, Peter and Karyn Cook, can direct you to nearby gallery and craft townships (Maleny and Montville ); natural reserves for picnics and walking; teahouses and restaurants.
Whatever your plans for the day, you can return to Cook's House to enjoy a 'slow food' evening meal (by prior arrangement) which will delight any lover of fine dining.
Cook's House is so named not only because of the surname of your hosts, but also with reference to Karyn's culinary accomplishments which have made a dinner invitation to 'the Cook's house' a highly coveted prize amongst friends and family.
In the warmer months you can admire the stunning night sky from the verandah or, as the mountain weather closes in, retreat to the elegant and cosy lounge and dining room with beautiful open fire.
Cook's House luxury bed and breakfast provides a comfortable and private hinterland experience in a beautifully appointed country home, where you may choose to shop, walk, explore, or do nothing at all!
- antique furnished lounge and dining with large open fire, music and books, and comfy sofas;
- full gourmet breakfasts;
- 'slow cooked' gourmet dinners;
- drinks on the spacious verandah overlooking the superb view and large solar heated pool;
- 2 deluxe queen suites with sitting areas and ensuites with deep baths;
- 1 deluxe queen suite with ensuite;
- luxurious linen, towels and bathrobes;
- in room coffee/tea facilities, refrigerators, hair dryers, TV and DVD.