In addition to their technical skills and experience, all staff have excellent customer relations skills, and the Director is always contactable and available to clients.
As well, Apex Air Conditioning enjoys the support and backup of reputable manufacturers, suppliers and sub-contractors. We also employ the services of a senior design engineer and draughtsman. This will guarantee that our quality is never compromised.
We are thoroughly experienced in providing services to the commercial and industrial markets. Our licensed technicians will diagnose any faults and liaise with customers to carry out repairs promptly, with the highest quality tradesmanship.
Maintenance and repair services include:
• 24/7 Emergency service
• Air balancing
• Air quality measurement
• Basic Inspection Reporting
• Boiler management
• Coil cleaning
• Comprehensive maintenance
• Condition monitoring
• Critical plant remote monitoring
• Fire damper inspection
• Duct cleaning
• Emergency cooling and/or heating
• Engineering design
• Essential service inspection systems
• Valuation on switchboards and mechanical service plants
• Consulting services • Fan balancing
• HCFC refrigerant conversion
• Independent Legionella Testing
• Cooling tower maintenance
• Laser line-up
• Life cycle management of equipment and machinery and reporting.
• Monitoring and trending mechanical services equipment and reporting.
• Oil analysis
• Plant replacement
• Preventative maintenance
• Principle plant life expectancy planning
• Thermal video Imaging
• Yearly maintenance programme
• Chiller Breakdowns
• DDC Control systems